Health and safety compliance has many benefits for both employees and employers. It increases the safety of employees from workplace hazards and reduces the cost of accidents and non-compliance for employers. Chooch AI customers enjoy these benefits when they use the computer vision platform on computer vision AI models.
How AI models for health and safety work are:
- Chooch ensures our AI models are trained to detect hazardous actions.
- Chooch runs on the edge AI platform of existing video streams.
- It detects hazardous actions such as smoking, falling, and unauthorized people entering a building. When it detects unauthorized action, it sends an alert to managers for remedial action.
Health and safety detection models are useful in:
- Industries that handle hazardous materials.
- Any other organization that prohibits smoking or where it can cause serious damage.
Chooch’s health and safety detection artificial intelligence models are pre-trained and ready for deployment. We continue training models remotely after we have successfully deployed them. We can also deploy custom models for partners with specific needs, along with in-depth computer vision consulting. Are you interested in learning more about how AI models detect health and safety compliance? Contact Chooch AI today.